OPEN with Full Services
Current Manitoba Public Health rules are in effect as of June 11 2021 until June 26 2021
- If you have had your covid vaccines, you can stay at Meadowlark Campground without self- isolating.
- MASKS or Face Coverings are required in the office, bathrooms and laundry facilities at all times.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS are preferred.
- Please call when you arrive and we will check you in and direct you to your site.
- You can have up to 5 visitors in your site, effective June 12 2021.
- Our Bathroom /Showers are open. Bring your own Soap, Towels, Toilet Paper and Hand sanitizer.
For a campsite reservation for 2021 call 204-728-7205 or 1-800-363-6434, or send your reservation through our online system.
With 66 sites, including back-in and pull-through sites, Meadowlark Campground & RV Park is the largest campground within Brandon city limits. Both 30-amp and 50-amp service is available. The campground is conveniently located along the Trans Canada Highway and features easy access. Big rigs welcome!
We have all the amenities you’d expect from a full-service campground, including UPGRADED FREE WiFi, FREE showers, laundry facilities, a convenience store, and playground and Dump Station. A variety of dining options—both national chains and local eateries—are located nearby, and more are just minutes away in the city center.
Let Meadowlark Campground & RV Park be your basecamp for exploring the city and region. A number of family-friendly attractions, golf courses and shopping opportunities are just minutes away. Easy daytrips can also be made to Riding Mountain National Park, Spruce Woods Provincial Park, and the International Peace Garden. And that’s just the beginning…